Manga creator Kazuki Takahashi will publish a new short for his Yu-Gi-Oh! manga series in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jumpmagazine. The two-part short will link the end of the manga with the upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions anime Film. The first part will run in the 19th issue on April 11 and the second part will run in the 20th issue on April 18. The 19th issue will also bundle a Yu-Gi-Oh! card.
The film has sold the highest number of pre-sale tickets of any Toei film. Those who see the film during different weeks will receive specific cards, such as the Lemon Magician Girl card, among others.
The Japanese version of the film will feature the following returning cast and characters:
- Shunsuke Kazama as Yūgi Mutō
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Seto Kaiba
- Hidehiro Kikuchi as Hiroto Honda (Tristan Taylor)
- Hiroki Takahashi as Katsuya Jōnōchi (Joey Wheeler)
- Junkoas Mokuba Kaiba
- Maki Saitou as Anzu Masaki (Téa Gardener)
- Rica Matsumoto as Ryō Bakura
For further live anime news updates, follow us on